CCTV – Closed Circuit TV
CCTV has been a common fixture in public places such as shops, pubs, and car parks for years. Now, thanks to falling prices and higher quality products it is becoming increasingly popular with home and business owners alike. Combined with intruder alarms, CCTV can provide a whole host of advantages.
- Peace of Mind – We see this as the most important advantage to having CCTV. Being able to feel secure on leaving your property and feeling comfortable when you are in your property should surely be a priority for all?
- Act as a Deterrent – A survey of 12 convicted criminals by Co-Op Insurance puts CCTV cameras at number 1 in the list of the top 10 deterrents for home thieves.
- Collect evidence – if the worst does occur a CCTV system could collect the vital evidence required by the Police to lead to a conviction.
- Monitoring Activity – with mobile app technology you can connect to your home or business system and view exactly what is going on.
- Low maintenance – once in place cameras only require the occasional check up by a professional. We recommend a 6 monthly visit to clean the lens and check the connectivity.
“CCTV cameras should be installed by homeowners and businesses to help detectives solve crimes…but those buying such devices should be sure to position them correctly”.Former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe
IPSS Camera CCTV Kit
HD quality images with mobile app integration so you can see what is happening at your property while you are away
Installed to the highest security industry standard, the NSI NACOSS Gold
Prices from £499
Servicing also available from just £60
We have solutions for every budget and are a partner installer of Avigilon, Mobotix and Videcon products