Access Control Systems can help keep your company or organisation secure by giving a flexible and cost-effective way of controlling who has access to your buildings and when.
This can significantly minimise the risk of theft and trespassers. Access entry cards or fobs can be issued to your employees to allow them access through the controlled doors. These cards or fobs can also easily have the access removed from them if they are lost or stolen, or the employee leaves the company.
Choosing an access control system is an important financial decision for most companies. While the cost is important the system also needs to match your requirements and be completely reliable.
We are a partner supplier of the Paxton Access Control systems
Why do we use Paxton?
- Reliable, high quality systems backed with a 5-year guarantee. Available upon request.
- Systems that are incredibly easy to use with minimal training required for all administrators.
- Systems that are designed to grow with your needs as you can add and remove doors when needed.
- Managed by Net2 software with no hidden/unexpected costs of per seat licences. The software can be installed on a many workstations as required and is upgraded for free so you can take advantage of new features.
- A number of designs to meet all requirements. From basic door handles to sleek readers.